Together We Will Overcome
We look forward to seeing our patients again. We have missed you.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are all adapting to a new environment where safety is of utmost importance. At ArtLab Dentistry, infection control is a top priority, and for our patients, you have experienced this during your visits to our office.
While you have been away, we have added additional safety measures to make your visit safe, secure, and enjoyable. There are also some safety measures where we need your help with which we will outline below.
Our dental practice will continue following the infection control guidelines and recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDC), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this for your protection and to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and comply with each agency’s recommendations. These new stringent guidelines go even further to mitigate the risk of the COVID-19 virus.
The following represent our office and patient safety measures that we are in the process of implementing.
- Everyone in the dental office, including staff and patients (except during treatment) must wear a mask or cloth covering their nose and mouth.
- Our doctors and staff will wear protective shoe covering for additional security measures.
- To assist in our efforts to disinfect our office we use Medical Grade Air Filters designed for removing dust, pollen, germs, and other air pollutants.
- We have installed Medical-grade HEPA purification systems (HEPA Less Than 0.3 Micron) in the office to provide enhanced safety measures.
- We utilize UV Light Room Sanitization as an automated disinfection system.
- As part of our safety protocol, we utilize an Advanced High Volume Evacuator (HVE) air filtration system that draws a large volume of air over a period of time.
- Clean and Disinfect Environment Surfaces After Each Patient With EPA Registered Disinfectant.
- At the time of scheduling, we will screen patients for symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, cough, and exposure to anyone with a Covid-19 infection. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We plan to operate at reduced capacity to ensure adequate social distancing and time to disinfect the office between each patient.
- All patients must arrive wearing a mask or cloth covering their nose and mouth.
- Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival, and anyone with a 100.4 temperature or above cannot be seen.
- We kindly ask all patients not to use the waiting room and do not bring companions into the office.